We want to ensure we look out for each other as COVID-19 continues to be a feature of daily life. We’d like to make you aware of our guidelines which are designed to help keep us all safe:
- We ask that if you display symptoms of COVID-19, even if they are mild, you do not attend any of our events in person. Instead please follow government guidance relating to self-isolating and testing.
- Similarly, if you have been instructed to self-isolate because you have tested positive for COVID-19, or you are not fully vaccinated and have had close contact with someone who has tested positive, or for any other reason, we ask that you do not attend any of our events in person until you are permitted to do so under government guidance.
- We continue to sanitise all high-touch areas, and you will find hand sanitisation stations at various points in our venues.
- We continue to ensure our venues are well ventilated before, during and after our services to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19.
- Social distancing is now a personal choice. Anyone who would like to social distance is able to collect a red sticker from a host and place it on the seat next to them to indicate that they would like some extra space.
- We encourage you to exercise personal hygiene behaviours such as washing hands, using hand sanitiser, avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth, and covering your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.